About the Position
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RETAIL AND ATTRACTIONS
Niagara Parks Commission
In a fast paced environment, this position provides a variety of confidential administrative duties for multiple operations, including retail and attraction operations.
- Community College Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Minimum of two years of previous administrative experience.
- Strong organization/record keeping skills; ability to provide analysis and reports related to departmental information.
- Advanced knowledge of general office practices.
- Proficient in and proven experience with computer
- software applications including spreadsheets, data bases, presentations and word processing.
- Strong Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge of retail and attractions operations an asset.
- Ability to deal with people and situations using tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- A successful Police Information Check is required for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
The Niagara Parks Commission offers a comprehensive benefit package and a salary range of $48,668-$55,304. Please reply in confidence with a detailed resume prior to Friday March 28, 2014 to:
Director of Human Resources
The Niagara Parks Commission
P.O. Box 150
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6T2
fax (905) 356-9019 or e-mail