About the Position
The Falls Avenue in Niagara Falls, Ontario is Canada's largest one-stop year-round entertainment resort directly overlooking the majestic Niagara Falls. The resort features the 24 hour excitement of Casino Niagara, a three-acre year-round indoor Waterpark, on-site attractions and activities, 1,200 hotel rooms in three interconnected hotels with the largest selection of Fallsview rooms in the city; 12 restaurants ranging from world-class cuisine to casual and themed dining; resort exclusive unique shopping- all steps from Niagara Falls and with street level access to World famous Clifton hill.
Come visit us at www.fallsavenueresort.com
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for the personal prospecting, soliciting, negotiating, closing and reporting for a geographic and/or industry segment of the corporate group conference and meeting market for our Resort Conference Centres.
Consistent with an outstanding bonus structure which rewards personal sales achievement, the individual will be personally motivated, results oriented and driven to meet personal revenue targets and exceed goals. This position will work from home and will need to travel to and from Toronto and Falls Avenue Resort at different times.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as it pertains to enthusiastically greeting clients or potential clients by making them feel important as well as upholding exceptional standards of cleanliness and order.
- Drive guest loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the sales process, ensuring repeated business and revenue.
- Outstanding persuasive skills in order to up-sell corporate groups and have the ability to cross sell across the Falls Avenue Resort.
- Outstanding and discrete interviewing skills required to fully understand the products and services needed by each prospective client group.
- Demonstrates initiative in order to personally generate leads, proposals, and carry out sales solicitation by making personal and sales calls to achieve meeting room space and room quotas.
- Ability to think creatively to achieve quotas for the Conference meeting space by exploring different angles (Ex. In way of Marketing, meetings with potential clients, calling prospective business etc.) to reach, entice, and draw Corporations to Falls Avenue Resorts.
- High attention to detail as it pertains to identifying and communicated detailed meeting , food and beverage, and event planning requirements of each group.
- Highly development financial /mathematical skills/aptitude necessary to create and negotiate proposals which maximize company profitability within sales parameters and customer needs.
- Demonstrated innovative ability to meet sales targets and grow business; results oriented.
- Demonstrate understanding of the overall competitive meetings market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply demand etc. and how to sell against them.
- Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments.
- Employs persuasion and influence to initiate and/or resolve matters in order to secure business for Conference spaces.
- Seek to continuously challenge and raise guest satisfaction at all levels of the sales experience.
- Establish clear expectations for guest and properties throughout the sales process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set high priorities/ standards, and demonstrates urgency to achieve critical goals and objectives.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high -energy level/speed.
- Good Team Player - refers business leads outside of scope to applicable team members/properties.
- Attractive Salary
- Outstanding Incentive Bonus compensation that rewards significant sales achievement