Why not give the gift of beauty with a visit to the mighty Niagara Falls. The falls are open and showing off their majesty all year round. The Winter Festival of Lights and the nightly illumination of the falls are sure to dazzle.
A stay in one of the water-parks will warm the kids hearts. Clifton Hill and the Sklyon Tower are both open to entertain both young and old. Casino Niagara and Fallsview Casino Resort will be open for adult style entertainment. The Niagara Parks attractions are closed Christmas Day but are open every other day.
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree with Brunno Nesci
December 5, 2014
- Fort George Garrison Christmas
December 13 - 14, 2014
- Annual Lighted Santa Claus Parade
November 30, 2014
- Swingin’ Little Sleigh Ride Festive Dinner Musical
November 14 - December 20, 2014
- The Magic of Christmas
December 6, 2014
- Niagara Parks Floral Showhouse Annual Christmas Display
November 27, 2014 - January 12, 2015