Captain Jacks Pirate's Cove runs on pure energy.
Set your kids loose for the biggest, wildest Million Dollar Midway Gaming adventure in Niagara Falls. Our gaming card is filled with free credits letting the entire family experience what Captain Jacks Pirate's Cove has to offer. If gaming isn`t your thing, come enjoy the sports bar while the kids run wild trying to win some of the hundreds of prizes! So come on out, enjoy yourself, and become a part of the ultimate gaming experience!
- Largest Million Dollar Midway in Niagara Falls
- Enjoy cutting-edge entertainment in an energetic venue
- Over 200 of the latest interactive video and arcade games
- 20 Large LCDs and two 150" screens showing UFC, other Feature events and all major sporting events
- Sports Bar & Restaurant overlooking the gaming floor
- Winner's Circle with hundreds of prizes to choose from
- Private rooms, business meetings, teambuilding activities and chef-crafted menus
- Plan your next event with us: corporate, social, birthday or holiday parties
- Eat & Play Combos
Great food, great fun!
- 1/5 Stars - Raphael - 10/06/2013
Went with 6 friends.Five of us had the slider and wings platter. Wings tasted like tuff leather, shrunken and flavourless. The four sliders Burgers Were hard and dry like they were microwaved. The fries were about the only thing that was ok. I never complain but was very disappointed that I wasted a meal and you all know that in Niagara has so many places you want to try. My friend asked to speak to the manager and since 5 of us had the same thing, He discounted each bill by 15% lol. They guy was a nice manager and you can tell he was trying and felt embarrassed. He even offered to buy a round of shots for the table and said that he went in the back and gave the kitchen staff a yelling. Over all I was still left disappointed and wished they had paid me to eat the food. Sorry 6 people felt the same way unanimously