Explore Niagara Parks
A Niagara Parks Annual Parking Pass gives an outdoor enthusiast 56km of parkland, hiking and biking trails, and epic views at every turn. Stretching from Fort Erie all the way to Niagara-on-the-Lake, there are endless opportunities to discover something new and relax in the beauty of it all. Parking passes make it easy to come and go througout the year at designated gated or metered parking lots within Niagara Parks (some restrictions apply, visit website for details).
Beautiful free attractions to visit using your parking pass include:
The Gift of Golf
Find the perfect gift for that special golfer on your list. Visit the Niagara Parks Golf Gift Guide to learn more and customize your gift package, including:
- green fee vouchers at championship courses in Niagara Falls
- custom club fitting at the TaylorMade Performance Centre
- private lessons with golf pros
- gift cards starting at $25
The Gift of Riding the Parkway
Find that outdoor enthusiast a gift that they can take to the trails with
- Whether you rent a bike or BYOB (bring your own BIKE), there are tons of great trails, bike friendly restaurants and self-guided tours to suit every level of cyclist.
- Rent a Snap E Bike with family & friends. You can tour-in-style the paved Niagara River Recreational Trail along one of the natural wonders of the world, to the Whirlpool, Botanical Gardens, Butterfly Conservatory, Floral Clock, Brock’s Monument, Wine Tours, Fort George, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Lake Ontario, the Welland Canal & more.
- For individuals looking for an outdoor experience that entertains and informs, Niagara River Bike Tours is for you. Offering two and half hour cycling tours showcasing the hidden gems of Niagara.